Furry Pokemon Chatroom Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rant Thread.

Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty The Rant Thread.

Post  fryings Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Being cool when it comes to annoying things isn't easy. If you're not really completely cool with everything, you got a lot to rant about.

First off, people who submit ~*~UNPOPULAR HOMSTOCK OPINYUNS~*~ about how much they hate a ship and why it's so ~evil~ and ~hurtful~ are the kind of people I want to bury in the ground except for their heads, capture a large stampede of large animals, and sent them off running in the direction of their head. IT'S SOME PIXELS FORMED INTO THE SHAPES OF PEOPLE AND PUT IN STORIES THAT HAVE TEXT UNDER THEM. YOU ARE LITERALLY CRYING OVER PIXELS. Grow up. You can have reasons to hate a ship, but you don't have to make it seem like everyone who ships that is a ~horrible person~. I have ships that I think are utterly disgusting. But you don't see me going "amg this ship is horrible and if u ship it ur evul".

Second, people who call themselves weeaboos. Do you even know what that word means? It's not a nice word. You don't unironically, happily, and non-joking-ly call yourself an idiot, do you? I didn't think so. Calling yourself a weeaboo is nearly as offensive as actual weeaboos to a normal, smart anime fan. Ever wondered why people hate anime fans? It's because of weeaboos.

I have more things to rant about. But it's late and my homework isn't done so bye.
fryings
fryings
Admin

http://fryings.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down