Furry Pokemon Chatroom Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral

Go down

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral Empty again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral

Post  Fluid Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 am

i've probably said this a thousand fucking times before, but i fucking love this game.again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral Space-funeral-opening_2963917
space funeral doesn't look like much, but oh my fucking god, it is.

Space funeral has a very simple style. It could be a statement about how every indie game nowadays has a stupid "retro 8bit" feel, it could be for humor's sake, hell, it could be due due to laziness. It's still amazing. The game is literally beatable within an hour, it's not a real challenge, but there's a lot of weird shit in it that you can pass up really fast. If you want to see everything, you'll probably wind up playing the game a few more times just to see everything.

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral Spacefuneral3

I'd tell you what happens in the game, but it sounds crazy when written down. I'm sure everything does, though. The game has an amazing and diverse soundtrack of obscure music. I actually learned about the existence of some of my now favorite songs from this game. I didn't know what to expect when I first played the game. If you haven't played it yet, why not? It's seriously like an hour long, and you won't regret it.

http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/space-funeral/3492/

I feel like I've grown really close to the game actually. It sounds really crazy, I know, but trust me. It's not. The game speaks to me, it's fucking amazing. It's the best friend I could ever have. The absurdity makes sense to me. It's much bigger than you or me. Space Funeral is only one in the bunch of thecatamites games, but it is probably one of the most popular. I'm telling you, his games are prophecies. They are a missing part of us as humans that is necessary for enlightenment. This is how it speaks. This is your first step toward it.

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral 69f2b5e7107149649ebd57c

I am not crazy.

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral 3R8a6

I assure you that I am in perfect mental health.

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral 1bd9663747c14022b8f110f

Space Funeral speaks to me

again, i fucking love the shit out of space funeral ON3Hc

And it tells me that you two are gonna be real good friends.
Fluid
Fluid

Back to top Go down